- Following a degree in Business Management, Human Resources Management or an equivalent professional qualification.
- The ability to work full time long term basis for 1-2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Update the Application Tracking system (ATS)
- Assist employee on-boarding process & induction
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Creating attractive flyers, presentations according to the IFS branding guidelines