PickMe is seeking a talented, personable technical writer who contributes to the Product Engineering team by creating sophisticated technical documentation for the suite of products at PickMe. As a technical writer at PickMe, you plan the documentation strategy, create content, contribute to department innovations, and produce professional documentation on help and guides.
- University degree or college diploma (BA or MA), preferably in English, Computer Science, Technical Writing with a minimum of 2 years of technical writing experience.
- Exceptional English and communication skills.
- Ability to create artefacts in Sinhala and/or Tamil will be and added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of content/help authoring tools
- Excellent in technical writing, communication, and grammar skills
- Ability to create high quality graphics and video content
- Knowledge of computer development environments, operating systems, programming languages, and mobile devices.
- Producing high-quality, clear, accurate, and complete documentation with no errors, within established deadlines.
- Be able to produce written and content based documentation
- Organizing and prioritizing tasks and having exceptional analytical skills.
- Managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Working in an agile development environment and having the ability to gather information for a writing assignment from a variety of sources, including development, QA, UXD, and product management and marketing.