- Strong ability to build relationships, strong interpersonal skills, social aptitude
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of technologies, software engineering concepts, and developer frameworks
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts, and enjoy educating others
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good knowledge on available industry qualifications and certification
- Recruit top Technical & non-technical Engineering talent.
- Ensure that a strong recruitment pipelines is always maintained.
- Evangelize IFS’ current position as a top technology company among the industry and university recruitment base.
- Represent company at external events, create awareness of technology stack and career prospects of IFS.
- Collaborate closely with people managers, organizational units with hiring requirements, and fellow team members in the HR team.
- Network actively with potential candidates including passive candidates.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant for recruitment and reach out to technology communities.
- Further strengthen industry and university collaboration of IFS.
- Perform research and stay up to date on sourcing techniques including usage of social media strategies.
- Create compelling content such as slide decks, blog posts, articles, videos, etc. to be used in recruitment campaigns, in collaboration with relevant parties.
- Organize webinars, tech talks, hackathons etc. to promote IFS and create a strong presence / employer brand amongst the recruitment base
- Source, screen, shortlist, and support interviewing candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.