The User Experience team is responsible for driving the unified User Experience of IFS business applications. We own and provide UI components and guidelines based on our user's needs. Moreover, our team acts as a guide and advisor helping application teams create great UX.
We are looking for someone with:
- Thirst for knowledge and ability to learn
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Great technical design and programming skills
- Knowledge and experience with web development and technologies we use (Angular, TypeScript, RxJS, HTML5, Storybook)
- User documentation skills
- Software Security knowledge
- Passion for UX
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Understanding business requirements
You will be part of a great team that is on its journey towards amazing UX. We hope that you are a good team player, who also can navigate your way with other stakeholders independently. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have an experience with
- the enterprise software solutions area
- agile teams and software development
- working in virtual and multi-cultural environment
As a Software Engineer in UX area you contribute to IFS Cloud - user experience for the most recent IFS products including framework and a suite of business applications.
- Technically design, develop and test UI components based on functional and technical requirements
- Contribute to activities aimed to maintain the UI component Library software to ensure quality and stability of the code
- Engage with and learn from the requirement owners and other stakeholders across all products
- Create documentation, presentation and even training material
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services and processes
All this to create usable, enjoyable, fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.