The Infrastructure team is responsible for the underlying platform architecture of our world-class IFS products. We are a focused and growing team with an abundance of impactful opportunities.
As an engineer on our team, you will
- Design, Architect, and Code fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements.
- Executes responsibilities with a DevOps mindset for continuous delivery.
- Keep product security and performance at the center of development
- Support, collaborate, and mentor a talented team of engineers.
- Promote lean software development.
- Test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Create documentation, presentations, and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 5+ years of experience with a strong background in Development
- Track record of practical problem solving, with a bias for action.
- A natural desire to discover and learn new technologies and processes.
- Proactively take initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Proficiency in high-level programming/scripting languages such as Java. and Experience/Knowledge with
- Container technologies such as Docker.
- Kubernetes / Cloud technologies.
- Using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Experiences in Cyber Security will be a plus.