As a Senior Business Analyst in the R&D team, you will work on analyzing, designing, and ensuring compliance of products with the set requirements and performance standards.
- Relevant Degree equivalent qualifications in Manufacturing, Finance, Engineering, or IT
- Experience in enterprise software design
- Experience in Financials, CRM, or Supply Chain related ERP modules & components
- Experience in creating functional specifications
- Experience in ERP/CRM Modules & Components
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Analysis of business scenarios and product requirements and clarify expectations with stakeholders
- Design new features that fit the market demand and company product vision.
- Create functional specifications, analyze backward compatibility of product changes, negotiate specifications with all stakeholders
- Decomposition of changes in the product and setting the task for developers, coordination of implementation details and possible changes to the original requirements
- Interaction with automated testing engineers, technical writers and support engineers within the project under development
- Comparison of functional specifications with actual changes in the product, acceptance testing and verification of corrected errors
- Creation of test plans and test scenarios that check the compliance of the product functionality with the requirements