The Reward Administrator will help with query resolution and reconciliation of data related to plans, quotas and HR information. Provide support for the communication and computation of bonus, commission plans and reward.
Overall Required Competence
• Able to follow instructions and translate these into the required actions
• Able to use own initiative and knowing when to refer if needed
• Quick to learn new things and able to adapt
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to work at pace and meet deadlines
• Comfortable with working in an administrative capacity and handling a degree of routine
Required Education & Experience
• Strong numerical and data skills
• Excel and database skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working in a fast- moving global company
• Experience of working in a cross-functional project team
• Experience of working within a team in Rewards, Finance or Business Operations
It requires a high attention to detail, communication skills, the ability to constructively challenge & problem-solve.
Ideally for someone looking for a challenge and open to learning in a fast-paced environment.
Support with the day-to-day administration of the Xactly Incent system.
• Support the reconciliation of HR data and resolution of queries.
• Work with and support other internal stakeholders (e.g. HR, Business Operations and Finance) with compensation plan related matters and queries.
• Support with employee communications and plan documentation.
• Assist as necessary with ad hoc projects related to Bonus and Sales Incentive Plans and Reward programs.
• Work closely with the Xactly Administration Team to reflect changes and/or updates to plans.