The said role will primarily work closely with Head of Corporate Solutions and Business Development to manage the outstandings and collections of corporate clientele of the organization. In addition, he may assist the team in important operational requirement of the corporate business and other business development officers
- Minimum one year of working experience in recovery function.
- Should have a motor bike with valid riding license
- Basic understanding of the B2B operations and credit risk management.
- Good problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Patience and understanding of emotions to deal with clients.
- Ability to use and communicate in English.
- Microsoft Office and Other related software.
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Keeping track of the assigned clientele to identify outstanding debts.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
- Visit the debtors when necessary to collect the payments.
- Depositing of the payments collected within the same day.
- Daily track and inform the customers who are blocked due to reaching their credit limits.
- Work closely with the dispatch team to manage pre-bookings.
- Support the team with the back-office activities to manage day to day operations carried out by the Corporate Solutions and Business Development team.