As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will have
- An understanding and ability to design and implement CI/CD Solutions
- An understanding of agile and DevOps concepts
- Implement test automation on REST APIs and UI
- Ability to use Java, .Net , Playwright/Cypress/Selenium, Linux tech stack
- Ability to engage in test designing, planning and test management activities
- Ability in writing and maintaining unit tests, integration tests, UI tests
- Very good understanding of programing basics, OOP concepts, design patterns relating to automated testing
- Ability to work on a cloud-first environment.
- Understanding of cloud and cloud concepts
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum one year of post-graduate experience in software development /test automation.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 31st March 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Test coverage analysis and improvement.
- Developing new automated tests.
- Automated regression tests execution/results analysis/support.
- Manual testing of new features.
- Bugs analysis with the purpose of increasing test coverage in critical areas.