As a Manager/ Senior Manager – Software Engineering you are responsible for providing leadership to the organization sub-unit responsible for Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Support in Sri Lanka and ensuring effective and efficient delivery from the organization sub-unit: Acumatica.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in the area of specialty along with 2-5 years of management experience in the specialty or related area.
- Familiar with a variety of operational and management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Recruit, hire, train, mentor, assign and retain top-performing professionals in the following functional business areas of Professional Services, Technical/Product Support, Engineering/ development
- Coordinate and collaborate with global operational management and take responsibility for deliveries from the organization sub-unit.
- Perform employee appraisals and coach team members for high performance and continuous development.
- Working together with the senior management to implement organization strategies, policies, guidelines, etc. to ensure a stable, cost-effective, and viable operation on site.
- Communicate organization information, policies, business plan, decisions, goals, targets and promote the organization Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, ground rules, local and international laws and regulations
- Take responsibility for the work environment, health and safety, and organization culture.
- Enhance operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and systems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Administrate attendance, leave plans, time/cost reporting, etc., inclusive of and keeping systems and records up to date.