- Minimum of 5 years working experience in IFS Applications / in ERP consultant capacity OR 7+ years experience in a Finance related industry.
- An academic background with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or a professional qualification in CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills along with the ability to apply expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally where required.
- Experience delivering ERP/IT projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role.
- Knowledge of IFS products is advantageous.
- Experience in business process mapping.
- Experience in a global customer-facing role.
- Experience of data analysis and problem-solving.
- Experience in business process mapping, leading workshops, generating business requirement specifications, enterprise application configurations, conducting customer trainings, documentation, etc.