As our HR Shared Services Manager you will join our HR Shared Services Centre team in Colombo, where we strongly believe that working hard and having fun are two compatible elements.
- Do you have an interest in managing teams to unrivalled standards?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- First-rate customer relationship skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of English both written and spoken.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional accuracy skills and a very strong eye for detail.
- Ability to proactively prioritise needs and effectively manage resources.
- Ability to lead others and have a strong people management and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with computers and data management software, HRIS.
- Ability to work a mix of local and European working hours and occasionally also US / Canada time zone.
- Live our Values.
- If you don’t meet all of the requirements but think you would be a great fit for the team please reach out.
- Significant University Degree; BSc or BA in relevant field
- CPID, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience working in a HR Shared Services Team including at least 2 years’ in a Team Leader/Manager role
- Together with our HR Shared Services Senior Lead build and ramp up our Global HR Shared Service Centre (HRSSC).
- Hiring, training and day to day line managing of HRSSC team.
- Responsible for all people and process issues within the HRSSC and leading a team of HR Administrators / Executives.
- Build & develop a team of cross-trained team members who will be able to support all country specific processes as and when required.
- Effectively communicate any service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines to the management and the client. Work with the team to ensure continuous improvement mindset is encouraged & deployed .
- Day to day line management of the HRSS team, be available to support the team.
- Develop and manage the strategic direction and vision for our Global HRSSC.
- Develop a customer service philosophy and can do attitude with employees and build working relationships with internal customers and external providers.
- Drive 100% accuracy, manage and monitor metrics in support of this
- Develop service level standards and KPI:s that are focused on responsiveness and issue resolution.
- Regularly review KPIs with team members ensuring they are being met and investigate issues, put in place training or personal improvement plans as required.
- Positively promote the services offered and ensure day-to-day activities are aligned with IFS goals.
- Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery.
- Coach individuals and the team toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services.
- Develop, review and redesign standard global administrative processes as and when required and help achieve process efficiencies.
- Provide guidance to the team and ensure to achieve timely resolutions as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide regular meaningful MI data to HR Shared Services Senior Lead and Leadership Team.
Human Resources (HR)
attention to detail