- Strong desire to pursue and develop a career in HR.
- Experience of using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. as well as being technically confident and curious to expand knowledge.
- A team player, willing and able to support fellow team members.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a proactive mindset.
- Great attention to detail with exceptional accuracy skills.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Live our Values – agility, collaboration, trust.
- Responsible for day to day HR administration from on-boarding to off-boarding ensuring all end to end processes are followed according to company processes, e.g. setting up new starters, administering leavers, organisation and position changes in HCM (Thor (Cloud)).
- Support with the smooth on-boarding of new starters and off-boarding for leavers.
- Responding and acting upon tickets in Assyst (ticketing system) in line with agreed procedures sent from in country HR teams/Managers in a timely manner.
- Act as a first line support to employees regarding IFS Thor (Cloud) queries and provide a best in class customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality in IFS Thor (Cloud), assisting HR teams in promptly correcting data inaccuracies, e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access.
- Actively making suggestions where inconsistencies are identified or changes to process are needed to update user guides and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) to support consistent delivery of services at all times in relation to HR processes.
- Cross train on all country specific processes and support as and when required.
- UAT (user acceptance testing) on testing environment to ensure processes are followed accurately in production environment
attention to detail
Word, Excel, Outlook