The HR Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the HR Programme Managers to ensure all assigned HR projects are completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, and on time. The incumbent will also play a large part within the HR Programme Office (HR PMO) to support with project governance and to produce standard materials.
Overall Required Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of HR management.
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and a degree of ambiguity.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Create & maintain project governance documentation for the HR PMO
- Own and maintain the HR PMO shared folders, ensuring old project documentation is archived
- Support the HR Programme Managers with the facilitation of workshops to elicit requirements and current state information or to explain and obtain feedback on proposed design solution
- Take the lead on smaller / less complex projects from start to finish
- Follow up with project team members on their assigned tasks to keep momentum high, ensuring adherence to project timelines
- Escalate risks and issues with projects to the relevant HR Programme Manager
- Create & administer communication and training plans for projects
- Support the HR Programme Managers to close project activities, including documenting and communicating lessons learned
- Provide status updates to key stakeholders to the HR PMO as required
- Support the HR PMO and wider HR Services team with ad hoc tasks where required