You are responsible to deliver HR support to the business and ensure HR delivery is in fully alignment to business goals in your area of business and function. You will report to the Head of Employee Relations & Senior HR Business Partner - Supply Chain & R&D.
- Be a graduate or possess an equivalent professional qualification.
- Have 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources in a similar capacity (HR Business Partnering).
- Have a thorough understanding on areas such as talent management, learning and development and compensation and benefits.
- Be self-driven, accountable to deliver results, passionate for high performance with excellent stakeholder management skills.
· Support managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver Strategy into Action (SIA) components.
· Create a high-performance culture by implementing team and organization design solutions, providing measurable performance indicators and improvement plans.
· Obtain talent principles set by talent team and execute end to end talent development process for respective team.
· Bring HR insight to bear on all people related issues (people, capabilities, organization, leadership and culture).
· Ensure and facilitate HR service delivery to the business to ensure quality and timeliness of service provision.
· Provide input into the talent strategy for the business by developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities (by activating global solutions, e.g. Talent Management tools/ processes and diversity metrics, etc).
· Implement and coordinate change initiatives to support enhanced organizational effectiveness within the business.
· Work with HR colleagues from expertise teams to deliver HR interventions within the business.
· Collect human resources/ organization effectiveness metrics and measurement for the business across entire HR lifecycle.
· Monitor and address legal compliance issues to by ensure that the organization complies with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts).
· Handle training and development requirements for relevant talent in the team.
· Succession planning for respective department.
· Has financial and budgetary responsibility for HR in his/her geography/function. This will vary depending on the role.