Global HR Business Partner supports specific function within the company; they work closely with management and employees across the world 'on the front line', providing hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, compensation, conflict management, and organizational development. The Global HR Business Partner plays an essential role in establishing and driving HR programs/talent initiatives forward within the business unit(s) they support, while maintaining close partnerships with regional and country HR teams globally and ensuring they align with company's business objectives.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Partner with your assigned business unit(s) and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices
- Working as a strategic partner with business leaders to manage global teams on a broad range of talent & people matters
- Drive business processes/analysis in workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, leadership and employee development, employee assessment, including talent reviews, and organizational designs
- Provide proactive and reliable advice & support to the organization
- Champion best practice data and systems management and contribute to continuous improvement of our HR systems and practices
- Help to ensure timely data reporting and analytics generation for the business stakeholders
- Work in close partnership with HR CoEs (eg. HR Shared Services, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development), Country and regional HR teams, and other corporate support functions
- Hands on approach to tackle everything from administration to coaching conversations at all levels whilst we transform the HR organization
- Talent Management & succession planning
- Work in collaboration with Regional and Country HR teams on implementation of HR strategy by function and change management/transformation programs
- Understand the link between talent, HR initiatives, and business strategy and recommend new approaches and processes that support optimal employee engagement and performance
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in an HRBP or HR Generalist role, preferably with a strong background in an IT or technology-driven organization.
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles, practices, and understanding of legal regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in HR data analysis with attention to details
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven leadership skills, including team leadership, and experience working with cross-cultural teams
- Proactive & agile work practices
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix environment
- Awareness & ability to navigate cultural nuances
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in HR data analysis.
- Self-starter, proactive, responsible, and results oriented