Global Service Portfolio Managers are deep experts in their assigned fields operating at the Senior level or above within a customer value generating role.
Will be expected to demonstrate a reasonable level of knowledge, and quickly develop skills and behaviours in the following areas:
For this section, it is understood that you may not have all of this knowledge and experience on day #1 - providing you have the will, some transferable experience and ability to quickly learn, we’d like to hear from you.
- Enablement & Training packages in a B2B context
- Education concepts, e.g. the structure of all 5 enablement pillars
- Possess commercial acumen and awareness of how pricing and value work
- Understanding of business applications and relevant services e.g. consulting, customer success
- Knowledge of Enablement & Training deliverables, operations and systems
- Knowledge of IFS Core Industries
Skills & Attitude:
- Highly analytical
- Live the IFS Values
- Proactively engage and create exposure to sales or customer sales opportunities
- Positive attitude
- Confidence and competence when working in a matrix organization
- Exhibit self-driven initiative and an aptitude for both independent and collaborative results
- Uphold a high standard of deliverable quality and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate awareness of the business context and the value delivered to customers throughout the lifecycle of IFS solutions
Coaching and mentoring will be provided.
- Direct experience (>5 years) in the applicable Portfolio area, and (>10 work experience)
- Relevant Customer facing (delivery or support) and commercial experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
Join us in shaping the future of our service offerings, where your expertise and drive will empower both our clients and our organization to thrive.