- Dynamic individuals with a degree in Business IT, Business Management, Marketing, or any relevant professional qualifications.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital project implementations and project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required, and expertise in working with BI & Analytics tools will be considered an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and presentation skills are highly desirable.
- Work with Digital team to implement and deliver multiple short-term and long-term digitalization projects and support training & change management requirements for internal user groups.
- Assist Digital team with Data + Analytics related projects and ensure all implementations are delivered as per agreed scope.
- Liaise and work with internal teams to identify and streamline business processes through the adoption of digital & automation tools.
- Resource management (planning, scheduling, forecasting, booking, and tracking resources) aligned to the project time frame expectations and early escalation of implementation issues and challenges wherever required.
- Generate status reports to ensure that all activities are being delivered in line with scope, time and budgetary constraints and are visible to the agreed internal stakeholder groups.
- Provide general ad-hoc support, as and when required.
Microsoft Office applications
BI & Analytics