To deliver the ultimate customer experience our presales teams have a need for support in building amazing demos.
Setting-up a service to support presales through the creation of configurations, customizations, data loading and integrations will make the presales teams more efficient in delivering high quality custom demos.
Joining the Presales Support Service team is a unique opportunity to see and experience the way we engage with our customers on their buying journey. Since this is a new service, you will be part of something from the very beginning and help shape what it becomes.
As a Consultant in the Presales Support Service team you will support our presales teams in building demonstrations that excite our prospects and customers on the benefits our solutions deliver to their business.
The Consultant will be engaged through a request process with presales teams globally. After confirming the scope and customer requirements the consultant will take responsibility in building a high-quality building block of the demo storyline, such as an amazing lobby for a CFO, an easy-to-use custom page for a service coordinator or a simple workflow for an HR manager. Loading some customer specific data into the demo environment will complement the demo experience. The created building blocks will be documented and stored in a library for re-use.
Achieving this work will require passion, attention to detail and an understanding of how to deliver on high quality – and will equip you with the skills for a shining future career in presales.
Overall Required Competence
- Functional and technical knowledge of IFS products
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer-service oriented
- Understanding of a global software business
- Develops long term stakeholder relationships; anticipates customer needs and ensures high customer satisfaction
- Ability to live the IFS Corporate values - Agile, Collaborative, Trustworthy
Required Education & Experience
- Appropriate post graduate education, University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in a field relevant for the functional area
- A solid duration of experience in a software company within consulting or other customer facing group
- Work experience 3+ years in relevant industry setting
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) and local language
- Understanding of presales and sales methods and processes in a software company
- Experience delivering ERP/IT projects in a relevant industry setting
- Configure custom pages, entities, attributes, events, lobbies, reports, workflows and permissions according to presales specifications
- Transform and load customer data
- Build a library of reusable assets
- Document and record videos with work instructions and how to guides
- Working in a small team, willingness to take on multiple roles and continuously expand the skillset