- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical & Process, Mechanical, Production & Maintenance or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in working in a Service & Asset Management, Manufacturing, Maintenance or Field Services Management related industry along with thorough knowledge of working with different Business Applications.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing in activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- The ability to work in a distributed global team set up on North America time zone.