- Proven experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a technical / customer support. Previous work in escalation management is highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills to manage complex issues, identify root causes, and develop effective solutions. Aptitude for thinking critically and making decisions under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to engage effectively with customers, team members, and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused mindset built on customer satisfaction and delivering high-quality service.
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build positive relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple escalations simultaneously.
- Technical aptitude with proven ability to handle the technical features and functionality of multi-tier applications (Windows and/or Linux). Identify and clearly report root cause reports, locate compatibility issues, triage bugs, test and validate solutions, all requiring excellent problem recognition and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of ITIL / IT Service Management processes (Incident / Problem management, Change / Release, etc.)
Nice To Have:
1. Experience with Service Now and/or JIRA workflow and integration management, reporting and analytics.
2. Experience in a software testing or QA Analysis environment.