- Degree in management from a recognized university/ institute / or fully / partial CIM qualified.
- 1-2 years overall experience in overall marketing, brand management.
- Written and spoken English is essential, Strong Communications Skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, active listener.
- Willing to Travel relevant places based on the business recruitments
- Develop Communications calendar for Products, Services & corporate Plans.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals, whilst monitoring consumer reactions.
- Responsible for formulating buying plans and ensures proper monitoring of orders based on the buying plan and follow-ups on timely delivery.
- Mandatory to visit the market time to time and gain industry insights.
- Evaluate competition, their marketing and communication strategies to identify business effect and thereby take quick corrective actions.
- Maintain the relationship with media and Key Business partners to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.