As Associate Project Manager for Cloud Planning & Operations, the primary focus will be successful and professional delivery for the Cloud PMO and project management life-cycle, supporting all project stakeholders in Cloud Planning & Operations or external project teams and helping Technical Program Managers and Project Managers throughout the project life-cycle.
This role is perfect for someone willing to develop and learn skills in project management, we’re looking for an individual that has interest in working in a managed cloud / Software as a Service environment (SaaS).
- An Analytical Approach: You should have a great analytical mind and extreme attention to detail, coupled with a deep understanding of development practices and workflows,
- A Collaborative Attitude: We’re looking for a candidate with natural abilities who can earn the trust of others with a collaborative style and great communication skills,
- Curiosity & Drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong instinct to drive things to completion. We’re looking for the ability and curiosity to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Required Education & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, influencing, facilitation, organisational, prioritisation, decision making, and conflict resolution skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, excellent teamwork skills; strong analytic and critical thinking skills, able to interact effectively at all levels within IFS organisation,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Demonstrable functional experience of project management and management tools,
- The ability to work to deadlines, understanding the value and importance of milestone achievement,
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ServiceNow, Jira Cloud would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile framework methodologies,
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
- Ensure project quality and the correct use of PRINCE2 and Agile Methodologies to include overall project planning with Cloud PMO Program Managers,
- Execute measurement process related to project activities, be responsible for tracking projects progress and carry out administrative tasks to manage the project work,
- Provide support to the Cloud PMO operations and project management for ongoing improvement, roadmap, and planning process,
- Provide support for Cloud Planning & Operation activities with helping to clarify costs and resources planning, dependencies, risks, and milestones,
- Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers,
- Support and collaborate to Communication & Enablement strategy within the Project Management Lifecycle,
- Prepare for regular leadership update meetings (e.g., Cloud PMO Steering Committee).