As a Technical Team Lead you will be leading your development team to meet the goals articulated. You will be the first point of contact for any technical matters under your team. The role is focused on high quality deliveries for business and technical requirements to ensure enterprise-grade software solutions. You will need to ensure scalability, maintainability, security, and performance of our solutions as key aspects of this role.
Pre - Requisites
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification 5+ years industry experience.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Java, Spring, SQL databases, Caching frameworks, micro service architecture and distributed systems.
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience in Java and related tools.
- Hands-on experience on RDBMS and NoSQL technologies.
- Proven track record of providing enterprise grade solutions for business & technical requirements.
- A growth mindset with desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Experience on cloud-native technologies like Containerization (Docker), container-orchestration systems (Kubernetes, ECS, AKS) and server-less computing would be an added advantage.
- Customer engagement on requirement discussions and providing solution directions.
- Providing accurate effort estimates by engaging with other solutioning stakeholders (BA,Architect).
- Actively engage in solution design & documentation.
- Leading the implementation & delivery of product developments (Angular/Java/APIs/Caching/Database).
- Ensure development best practices are followed by the team while conforming to non functional requirements of the systems.
- Responsible for delivering software with highest quality upto production environment.
- Function as a subject matter expert in assigned product stream.
- Initiate code reviews within the team and ensure the code quality.
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process.
- Assist performance appraisals and provide guidance and mentoring the team members.
- Helping on interviews and hiring process of new team members.
- We are looking for good team players ready to blend well with our multidisciplinary engineering teams (QA, BA, Tech Ops).