The technical Project Manager is expected to oversee a variety of software engineering projects from conceptual design through to implementation
You will drive planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and production releases by optimizing resource utilization and maximizing efficiency in order to steer the delivery of our product roadmaps to success.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong ability to foster and maintain positive, creative agile teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Project Management using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, concepts and applied background in Software Development Methodologies.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to resolve conflict within the team.
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Individuals should possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing or Information Technology / Management.
Individuals should have more than 8 years of experience in software development projects as Dev or QA engineer with at least 2 years as a Project Manager / Scrum Master with skills and experience in Internet technologies and Project Management tools.
Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework and/or DevOps is an added advantage
Preferred Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PMP/ CSM/ PMI-ACP Certification are preferred.
- Drive software product development using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Lead the planning and assure the roadmap commitments are met according to the set milestones with the highest level of quality.
- Keep all stakeholders informed with regard to project status, risks, and issues.
- Provide project metrics and other reports/updates in a timely manner.
- Train, coach, and evangelize teams on the Agile mindset, frameworks, and practices
- Advocate continuous improvement of Agile best practices while fostering a high performing, collaborative culture in a cross-functional team
- Facilitate requirement analysis/grooming for feature enhancements and changes to existing products
- Coordinate with multiple dependent teams in different locations/ time zones as required
- Supports agile adoption by coaching team, stakeholders, and other non-agile teams on effective iterations with agile teams participates in Scrum Master Community of Practice, supports the organization's Lean-Agile Center of Excellence, and represents the team in Scrum of Scrums (SOS).
- Partner with Agile Facilitation Leadership to guide Software Development towards Agile maturity in accordance with the Agile Facilitation Department goals.