- BSc in Computer Science or a related degree with Minimum 4 Years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture & Microservice Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in Apache Kafka & Knowledge in MQTT.
- Cloud Computing experience (Google Cloud).
- Experience in REST,SOAP and OAuth.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) and familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and Ability to work independently.
- Work in a fast paced collaborative agile scrum environment handling multiple technical dependencies with multiple scrum teams at any given time.
- Guide the Team to follow the architectural blueprints and lead the team by example in design and Engineering best practices.
- Resolve technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation to be used by Team.
- Continuous focus on technical excellence and clearing Technical Debt
Event Driven Architecture & Microservice Architecture