Synopsis: Designs and develops Java based web applications employing microservices architecture while leading a team and, Accountable for delivery.and supports throughout their lifecycle, while working on improvements as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computing or a related field.
- Sound knowledge on Java and spring boot
- Knowledge on cloud computing
- Experience in AWS technologies with focus on EC2, ECS/EKS, RDS, and DynamoDB will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on DB (no SQL)
- Dev Ops experience
- Software Engineering principles and Design patterns
- Knowledge in front-end technologies such as react will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 / 7 / 9 years of experience in Software Engineering and at-least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Developing and maintaining top-notch software applications built on private & public cloud.
- Architecting & Designing applications by adapting proven industry best practices alongside the R&D objectives.
- Raising the bar on application & infrastructure code quality.
- Strengthening the application and platform Security by adopting security best practices.
- Ensuring the Security, Compatibility and Accessibility conformity along with various Non-Functional Requirements throughout the application lifecycle.
- Automating functional & other quality tests at different layers of the application to uncover issues as early as possible.
- Improving application's ability to continuously integrate & deploy to facilitate frequent and smaller releases with no customer impact.
- Baking Observability into the applications, actively monitoring and resolving issues promptly.
- Monitoring various performance indicators of the applications and making continuous improvements and optimizations.
- Leading the team while providing guidance to the team members as/when needed.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery milestones.
DB (no SQL)
Software Engineering principles and Design patterns