You will receive:
- An opportunity to work directly for a leading accounting firm in the UK on leading platforms such as QuickBooks, Xero, and Sage.
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka
- Bookkeeping, recording of accounting transactions.
- Preparation of financial statements, including VAT returns, for UK companies.
Experience in client management
Experience in working for a client in UK
5+ years’ experience in UK bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank reconciliations, GL reconciliations and Tax calculations
Equivalent Degree or fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA, CA, CMA or AAT1
Good communication skills in English and able to converse with a client in the UK
Experience in working on QuickBooks, Xero, or Sage
Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel is mandatory
Presentation skill, Convincing skills would be an added advantage