The Systems Engineer - ServiceNow & IFS assyst provides services and support to enable the business to leverage our ServiceNow cloud application platform. This includes maintaining the stability and usability of the system through configuration, development, and administration including upgrades, patching and integrations. The Systems Engineer - ServiceNow is focused on operational excellence and automation to continuously bring value and efficiencies across the organization. Works with ServiceNow Application Specialists, Architects, Developers, and end-users to maintain the stability, integrity, and security of our various ServiceNow instances.
Work consists of managing, triaging and resolving items in the work queues (e.g. incidents, enhancements requests, access requests); configuring core ITSM, CSM modules including the service catalog and service portal; participating in platform clones, patching and upgrades; building workflows; managing instance security, user/group access; creating and maintaining operational process and technical documentation; automating and improving standard support and fulfillment processes.
- Knowledge of an ITSM tool
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Technology or related field (or equivalent training / experience)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- ITIL v3/4 Foundations Certification
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge in Configuration Management
- Fundamental understanding of IT infrastructure management
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Build, maintain, and utilize a thorough knowledge of ServiceNow & IFS assyst platforms, best practices, and system administration best practices and guidelines.
- Instance cloning; A-Z process including communication, planning, preparation, follow ups, clone execution, post clone support etc.
- Instance upgrade; A-Z process including communication, planning, preparation, follow ups, upgrade execution, post upgrade support etc.
- Assist and coordinate ESM release management and UAT process on regular basis.
- Triage, resolve and close ESM related incidents and requests on a daily basis.
- Understand and work with Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Users/Groups/Roles access processes and be able to guide others in these processes.
- Develop and/or enhance KB articles for both platform and frontend user.
- Troubleshoot technical & process issues, resulting in timely resolution or escalation of user incidents.
- Create and maintain library of technical and process documentation related to system administration.
- Mentor and guide more junior staff.