IFS Academy is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Technical Trainer and Software Engineer (Senior/Lead/Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer).
- A good understanding of software engineering principles, including object-oriented concepts, relational databases, web technologies, DevOps technologies, software architectures and programming languages.
- A degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology and/or related professional qualifications together with 1-3 years of work experience.
- A passion for training and knowledge sharing. Previous experience as a trainer or lecturer will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and good communication skills.
- Ability to understand, summarize and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Service-minded and organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to learn new concepts quickly and work on your own initiative.
- Willingness to travel on assignments overseas.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering technical training courses at IFS and at leading Universities participating in our industry-academia collaboration programmed. As a member of the Academy technical training team, you will be working closely with colleagues from all over the world, sharing your knowledge, while further developing your skills as a Software Engineer (Senior/Lead/Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer) and a Technical Trainer.
- Working with cutting-edge technology together with colleagues in the Academy Technical Training team and the Technology Platform team, researching and mastering new technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Designing, developing and delivering technical training courses to Software Engineers and System Engineers at IFS, IFS Partners and IFS Customer offices around the world.
- Conduct courses and guest lectures at leading universities in Sri Lanka.
- Conduct training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning.
- Mentoring and supervising University Interns and Final Year University Projects.
- Evaluating and improving training courses and content.
- Maintaining a very good understanding of the continuously evolving software development process, frameworks and tools used at IFS.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging software engineering concepts and practices