This is an exceptional opportunity to work with the entire suite of IFS Cloud offerings, with a primary focus on Sustainability and ESG , in a new product area aimed at ESG disclosures, and promoting sustainability across existing product areas. ESG, by its nature, is cross functional, covering all areas of IFS Cloud, from HCM for social metrics to Supply Chain for transportation emissions, and Procurement for understanding suppliers, among many others. The product is in an incubation phase giving the opportunity work on iterative product development consistent with a customer centric approach.
Specifically, it will involve:
- Design and develop fit for purpose software based on customer requirements and strategic direction
- Apply the right engineering and architectural concepts
- Perform comprehensive testing
- Actively participate in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution meets its intended purpose.
- Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
- Contribute to activities related to product/program management
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications in software engineering
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software is a definite advantage
- Tenacious, with a passion to get the job done
- Ability to link process to technology and contribute towards product direction
- Desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve and do things smarter
- Experience in design, development, testing, test automation, debugging, and maintenance of software
- Competent and experienced in documentation, presentation and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills