- A degree in computer science (or equivalent experience).
- 6+ years of experience as a SDET, Software Engineer, or similar.
- Proficient in Selenium.
- Proficient in Java.
- Experience in building automated test frameworks.
- Experience with automated build tools such as Jenkins, or equivalent.
- Experience in analyzing logs and interpreting large data sets.
- Experience in writing automated tests for web applications and services.
- Knowledge of non-functional testing such as accessibility, security, and performance testing.
- Play a key role in developing test framework, automating test scenarios, and maintaining the test infrastructure
- Improve and innovate upon our utilization of automated testing such as Selenium and WinAppDriver
- Experience of developing test automation framework for API-driven projects with REST Assured and integration with Selenium Framework
- Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration) tools like GitLab, Jenkins or similar
- In-depth understanding of exploratory testing and its applications
- Systems and critical thinking mindset Desirable