1+ years of relevant experience within a similar area.
Experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, MOZ or other SEO tools, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and web-based content management systems (WordPress, Hubspot, etc.)
Advanced and well-rounded knowledge in SEO, including on-page, off-page, and technical.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Ability to multitask.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Well-organized and detail-oriented with a great eye for attention to detail.
Innovate, research, and come up with innovative ideas for digital campaign executions
A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Management, or IT is preferred
- Experience in handling a global brand with international advertising
- Should be passionate about KPI achievement
- Plan, develop, and implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for internal purposes and multiple clients
- Develop and implement content strategy, keyword lists, and on-page optimization recommendations.
- Perform technical SEO website audits, identify issues, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Analyse performance data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with the in-house UI/UX Engineering Teams on client projects.
- Define, set up, and track SEO metrics and KPIs.
- Handle client accounts and communication about account performance, strategy, and implementation.
- Day-to-day monitoring and management of advertising campaigns (PPC and SMO)
- Provide weekly/monthly performance updates to top management/clients
- Monitor social and manager media platforms using social listening tools
- Work with the design team and senior marketers in seeing through creative delivery for campaigns
- Assist in developing social media communication strategies and publish campaigns on schedule