As a Senior Software Engineer you will be an integral part of the Codegen engineering team responsible to design, develop and maintain Codegen products. The role is focused on implementing business and technical requirements to ensure enterprise-grade software solutions. You will need to ensure scalability, maintainability, security, and performance of our solutions as key aspects of this role.
Pre - Requisites
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years hands on experience in developing applications using Java, Spring, SQL databases such as Oracle/MySQL.
- Experience in software development fundamentals (including OOP,Design Patterns, SOLID, TDD).
- Strong technical skills and handson experience in Java and related tools.
- Hands on experience on RDBMS technologies.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- A growth mindset with desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Working with cloud-native technologies like Containerization, Docker, and Kubernetes would be an added advantage.
- Implementation of web-based applications and API developments using Java, Spring, REST APIs, and microservices-oriented architecture.
- Follow development best practices while conforming to non functional requirements of the systems.
- Work independently and actively contributes towards the delivery of quality software.
- Responsible for delivering software with highest quality upto production environment.
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components.
- Ability to guide/mentor junior developers while working with leads and architects on designing applications.
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process.
- We are looking for good team players ready to blend well with our multidisciplinary engineering teams (QA, BA, Tech Ops).