The candidates should be below 30 years of age with B.Sc. degree or diploma in IT, task oriented, self-starter in addition to following position specific qualifications.
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, CSS3, HTML5, JQuery, Angular (2+) or similar technologies
- .NET Core/ASP.NET Core
- Web API
- Crystal Reports
- Entity Framework/EF Core
- Sound knowledge in OOP design patterns
- Bachelor's degree in Software engineering or computer science or IT or an equivalent qualification
- 4-5 years of industrial experience
- Involve in all stages of the software development process, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review, and maintenance.
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Monitoring system performance and security aspects.
- Produce high-quality designs with research, and write new secured software programs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Provide training and guidance to new developers.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Play a leadership role within the team.