As the Senior Pattern Technologist, you will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – Technical. You will be responsible for pattern creation from development and grading through to bulk production, in line with the customer specifications, technical guidelines and TNA plan.
Diploma in Diploma in Clothing Technology with Certificate in Pattern Making
Around 2 - 4 years of experience in Bra Pattern Making
Ability to draft and grade Bra patterns with the aid of specifications; ability to handle CAD software is a must.
Possess draping skills and offer creative solutions for customer requirements.
Knowledge of Bra cup & wire development, construction, consumption, fabric properties, molding is compulsory
Experience in bonding garments and knowledge on bulk manufacturing process flow will be advantageous
Ability to guide the team of pattern makers, initiate the interactions with relevant internal and external stake holders and make decisions using statistical data by analyzing
Fluency in English language and MS Office (outlook,word,excel & Power point)
- Creating and manipulating patterns, measurement charts, develop samples, evaluate the samples for fit, and ensure that technical parameters are approved for customer specifications, and all are in line with the TNA plan.
- Preparing molding hats, evaluate and define depth and diameter collaborating with molding and fabric technician.
- Working with internal stakeholders in providing pattern and construction related technical inputs and achievement of functional KPIs
- Conducting development risk assessment and assure a bulk feasible style is developed while achieving customer technical and quality standards.
- Should be directly communicating with customers and suppliers and clarify/ discuss all technical related aspects.