Senior Information Security Engineer will be responsible for the activities that falls under the remit of Cloud Security Operations Center (24*7), which is part of the Cloud Planning and Operation division of IFS. You will be reporting to the CSOC Manager who is responsible for the operational and people management aspects of the team.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security and Security Operations.
- Good knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and services.
- ITSM knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal, extremal teams and senior leadership is essential
A degree in Information Security with 3+ years of experience in security operations or information security role in the industry.
- Knowledge in SIEM, XDR, cloud security threats, malware protection and vulnerability management.
- Understanding in MITRE framework
- One or combination of: CEH / ECSA / Security+ or other similar qualification.
- Previous experience of one of cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Any cloud security specific certification or other qualifications is an added advantage.
- ITIL preferred
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Responsible for monitoring the Cloud security state.
- Analyze real time events and triage incidents based on the severity of the situation
- Identify/gather required data to execute investigations into information security incidents.
- Identify and support improving reverent information security gaps
- Administrate & maintain security operation tools and services
- Perform threat identification, modeling, management and develop use cases for containment and mitigation of threat vectors.
- Maintain keen understanding and provide adequate security advisory on threats and vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to improving departmental processes, procedures, internal training, and documentation.
- Create or contribute to improving internal dashboards, reports, and metrics.
- Any other duties as designated by the line manager.