Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment as per the company requirement.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plan, organize, facilitates and oversees the ordering of supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develop and maintain organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Assess and identify the current skills of the employees.
- Develop and implement learning strategies for the overall development of our team.
- Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
- Plan and prepare training materials in lines with the latest trends.
- Arrange in-house training programs as well as online e-learning models.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress through Appraisal Performance.
- Record and report training courses, schedules, and results. Share the same with the management on a regular basis.
- Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Develop a tool to quantifiably measure results of training.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Qualification in HRM from a recognized Institute with a minimum of 5 years experience in L&D/ T&D.
- Professional qualification in L&D/T&D would be beneficial.
- Flexible, dynamic, well organized and engaging with strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be a team player with the ability to build relationships that bridge people and organizations.
- Self-motivate, able to prioritize work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work late hours to go for that extra mile to ensure the job is completed.
Human Resources Management
Learning and development
Training & Development