- A recognized bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA preferred).
- 5+ years of prior practical working experience.
- Prior work experience in the IT Industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and possess a strong drive to be challenged and to achieve goals, with a strong willingness to learn.
- Very strong organizational leadership ability and time-management skills.
- Proactive, results oriented and ability to identify opportunities for positive change.
- Ensuring the operational level SLAs are met in order to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs within the organization.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Coordinating the formulation of annual budgets across all operational departments.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior management.
- Implementation of a process for utilization of resources & efficiency tracking (Task Tracker)
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly management reporting
- Conduct regular meetings with Business Units, Supply Chain Management & Finance teams.
- Overseeing the monitoring and controls used to ensure compliance to regulatory and internal standards for operational activities.