- Should possess a degree or a professional qualification at completed stage from a reputed local or foreign institute. (Marketing, Management, Information Technology, CIM, SLIM etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in marketing and communication, strategy and planning or any related area is a must requirement.
- Past expertise in campaign management, data analytics or finance will be an added advantage.
- Background in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Strong ability to understand consumer behavior and generate tailor made marketing and communication strategies to achieve set business goals in creative and out of the box thinking methods.
- Ability to understand and analyses data to identify trends and create qualitative data driven outputs will be a primary focus of this role.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams cross functionally to make collective decisions.
- Fluency in English language
- Moderate expertise in MS Excel, as this job role will include analyzing data.
- Support with leading the campaign performance and planning strategy of the organization through creative planning, seamless coordination between multiples teams and efficient reporting and tracking.
- Analyzing data, consumer behavior, internal and external marketing factors and preparing creative set of campaigns to reach the correct target audiences through correct channels in cost effective ways.
- Leading the end-to-end loyalty and reward strategy of the organization by understanding the correct incentive to be provided to different types of consumers to drive the retention strategy of the business.
- Understanding consumer behavior and generating strategies to capitalize on the opportunities and Initiating projects to keep abreast of trends on ecommerce platforms.
- Co-ordinating with internal stakeholders, including Commercial, Marketing, Traffic Ops and the rest of the organization for campaign planning, creation and optimization.
- Analyzing the performance of existing mechanics to achieve commercial objectives and performance insights.
- Understanding the workflow between internal teams and preparing SOPs to clearly define processors to improve efficiency in the marketing planning department.
- Understanding the marketing objectives of each month and coordinating with internal business intelligence team to generate reports which would showcase potential trends and patterns based on past consumer behavior which would help the management team to make informed campaign planning decisions.