As a Business Analyst, the candidate should have exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, analytical thinking, and problem-solving attitude. Should also be a team player and assist the Senior Business Analysts with their tasks.
Job Responsibilities :
- Becoming an expert in all functions of conveyancing business, systems, and technologies.
- Ensure meetings are productive and efficient, taking notes and follow-ups and ensuring action items are addressed systematically.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Business Analysts.
- Handling ad hoc tasks.
Requirement & Experience
- Minimum 02-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Data visualization tools, Teams) and the ability to learn new systems rapidly (Zendesk, Internal CRM, Call platforms).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in MS Excel and Power BI.
- Working knowledge on SQL and SharePoint would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to be proactive.
- Committed to delivering highest level of service and always striving for excellence.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to work to shift times. Current shift - 11.00 am to 7.30 pm (subject to operational requirements).