- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 8+ years experience
- 8+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Broad knowledge of different technologies and technical stacks
- Broad knowledge of persistence methodologies
- Experience in different domains
- Experience in cloud services
- Good understanding and experience on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Interest and ability to learn other technologies as needed
- Both technical and business stakeholder management
- Performance engineering
- Capacity planning
- Propose technical solutions and detailed designs for project requirements
- Manage and coordinate architectural solutions between cross-project platforms.
- Conduct software architecture review sessions for project development activities.
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements to provide cross-cutting solutions.
- Identify technical risks and mitigate them accordingly.
- Solid knowledge of cloud infrastructure and its techniques.
- Implement and govern CICD mechanisms.
- Good understanding of test automation and its procedures
- Overlook and propose quality gate verification procedures to ensure smooth delivery.
- Resource recruitment, appraisals, training & mentoring activities
- Stakeholder management