- Possess a Degree in Marketing
- CIM/SLIM qualification required
- Having MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Enterprise Sales
- Good knowledge in fixed, mobile and digital services
- To enhance knowledge of enterprise solutions and their capabilities versus strengths / weaknesses of competitive products.
- Execute marketing campaigns and seminars to drive new business.
- Maintain good relationships with corporate customers and provide exceptional service in order to retain them.
- Achieve the sales target in order to ensure annual and month on month targets are achieved.
- Follow up on customers, resolve customer issues and build customer loyalty.
- Develop presentations for corporate clients in order to bring new sales for the company.
- Ensure the existing customers are serviced exceptionally to manage and maintain customer satisfaction in order to ensure 100% retention of customer base.
- Meet corporate customers on a regular basis for customer retention and to build strong customer relationships.
- Assist the sector managers and sales team to resolve customer issues and build customer loyalty.
- Identify customer needs and requirements to clearly identify customer requirements.
- Organize loyalty events based on segments in order to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)