* A University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in software engineering is essential for the role, ideally with 1-2 years of QA experience.
* The desire to continuously expand your functional and technical domain knowledge.
* Ability to work with internal subject matter experts to resolve security, performance, and usability issues.
* Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language is highly desirable, as well as a good knowledge of QA methodologies.
* Exposure to API testing and experience writing test scripts is also desirable.
* An Interest in AI, particularly the application of AI to testing, would make you an excellent match.
* Create test scripts for support with manual testing
* Understand and automate test processes using our proprietary framework
* Be comfortable working with non-deterministic systems, where the same tests may yield different results each time but till be correct
* Ensure good end-user usability for the product
* Assure installation, both through the cloud and on premise
* Ensure that we have the right environments with necessary data for performance testing and have sound knowledge in performance tuning
* Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections
* Be active in improving methodology and tools.
This position is based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka.