- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSC equivalent qualification with 6+ years’ of experience
- 6+ years hands-on Technical QA experience, minimum 3 year in Software Development or Test Automation function
- Thorough understating in webservices, API and micros services.
- Solid practical understanding of Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts (Risk Based testing approach, Agile practice, Reporting)
- Proficiency in UI and web service based test automation frameworks, Preferred Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, junit/testng , postman and Rest-assured is a must.
- Experience in CI / CD practice, Hands on experience in Mobile testing (Android / ios )
- Performance test planning, scripting, running and report analyzing skills (JMeter preferred)
- Solid practical Knowledge on at least one programming language such as Java(preferred)
- Preferably an ISTQB certification
- Experience with WSO2 Carbon platform
- Experience in Telecommunications domain.
- Ownership of product test plans and creating test suite for product
- Participate in complete SDLC and ensure delivery of releases with minimum defects
- Work closely with developer team to develop and put in place automated testing framework to ensure continuous integration
- Ensure developer team adopts best practices ensuring code quality and continuous improvement process to minimize defect
- Take lead on Product testing and mentor juniors
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills