- A Strong desire for a career in software project management
- A passion for working with people and meticulously following up on tasks
- Excellent conference-call conversational skills – listening, asking questions and taking notes
- Knowledge of current software development methodologies and processes is essential, especially Scrum and related agile practices
- Ability to capture and document project requirements, both functional and nonfunctional while collaborating with all relevant stakeholders
- A background in software engineering principles and object-oriented programming
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Information technology, software engineering, project Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar capacity in the IT industry
- Effectively manage client relationships to maintain long-term business partnerships.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external projects.
- Ability to get the client’s requirements and effective documentation of the same.
- Ability to prepare proposals in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to oversee budgeting and other managerial areas of the project.
- Project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes should be followed.
- Ability to manage responsibilities with the team by allocating tasks and maintaining team productivity.
oral and written communication
software project management