- A degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information Technology/project management / IT / Computer Science.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Obtain, analyze, specify and validate requirements of clients.
- Transform business needs into a document (Proposal, Scope document, User stories) in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the client or project team.
- Map business processes and user journey through wireframes.
- Contribute to Functionality testing and User acceptance testing of the solution.
- Manage assigned tasks to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the project team on requirement walkthroughs.
- Incorporate changes and enhancements of the requirements to the documents.
oral and written communication