- Entrepreneurial mind set with experience building and taking our product to new markets.
- 5+ years of product management for a product company, ideally Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent technical degree. MBAs welcome but not required.
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern/agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at and enjoy building models and decomposing complex structures into useful primitives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, sales, engineering, support, customer success, and operations. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Participate in and manage cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
- Manage and develop the product portfolio in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and prioritization of product portfolio changes.
- Conduct analysis and validation to ensure accurate prioritization of portfolio products and projects are presented to the management team.
- Provide consistent and accurate status reporting on the portfolio
- Through risk analysis methods, manage the opportunities into the portfolio, and mitigate or highlight the risks to delivery.