We’re on the lookout for dynamic, open-minded, self-motivated accounting domain specialists as Software Designer Finance to join our growing team of creative and talented individuals at R&D Finance group.
At IFS R&D Finance, we’re helping our customers better understand and execute on their needs, make the best possible decisions through a single solution, and ultimately improve their business performance in their Moments of Service.
As a Software Designer Finance, you will have the challenge of designing & communicating well-thought-through solutions to help organizations run their finance function smoothly. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to design fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
- Degree in Accounting or Management stream, or any equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Accounting domain.
- Very good Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability to apply expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- The ability to understand the user experience, good knowledge of working with different Business Applications, experience in ERP implantations are definite advantages.
- are proactive, takes initiatives and responsibility
- are target-oriented and have a can-do attitude
- acquire detailed analytical skills and passionate about logical thinking
Our open position for Software Designer Finance is something for you!
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- Contribute to the R&D lifecycle of our products via requirement analysis, functional designing, testing, documentation, and R&D support
- Produce accurate estimates & clear design documentation for new features or enhancements
- Work closely with Software Engineering Managers and Program Managers to ensure continuous delivery of our software products
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes by actively engaging with colleagues, requirement owners & other stakeholders
- Proactively share knowledge, guide and train colleagues