As a UX Researcher at IFS, you will have significant responsibility within the IFS research program. We want to ensure that the user experience for the most recent IFS Cloud products, including the framework and a suite of business applications, is even more usable, enjoyable, and fit for purpose.
You’ll need to gain a holistic understanding of user behaviors, needs, challenges, and motivations through different research methods.
- autonomous planning, conducting, and analyzing of different research activities
- educating, inspiring, and motivating product teams and stakeholders through insight presentations
- working closely with teams to plan, facilitate, and assist with research and user testing
- working closely with designers and product managers to define experiment hypotheses and support in research and experiment design
- consolidating research findings into concise, accessible, digestible, and actionable reports to be shared with our product teams
- conducting research using best-practice qualitative and quantitative methods, including app tracking and elements of product intelligence
- contributing to company-wide research initiatives and exploring new directions for the company
- contributing to research practice at IFS
You are a curious user researcher with a few years of experience, preferably working with complex digital products.
You have professional experience conducting and leading research and applied experience with various qualitative or quantitative research methodologies, including when and how to apply them during product development. You have also worked with data analytics tools like Pendo, Google Analytics, Amplitude, WalkMe, or similar, and know how to integrate data analysis into the design process.
You will be part of a great team on its journey towards excellent UX. We hope you are a good team player who can navigate your way with other stakeholders and have a solid understanding of the design process as a whole.